Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Staying Power

A pretty short letter this week... 

Dear Mumzy and Family,
5 transfer area. Oh yeah. :) And Elder Osthed is my first 3 transfer companion!!! :D (Translation: Sam is staying in his area with his companion for another 6 weeks. He's been there since he arrived at the end of July!! He loves it so this is okay with him, but we were all pretty sure he'd be moving so this came as a surprise!)

Happy half birthday Sadie! :D STOP GROWING UP. :P

Best experience of the week:
Probably Weekly Planning. I don't like it in and of itself, but we decided to walk our area while we planned. We found one new investigator while doing so from a TTI, and Elder Osthed and I had an awesome comp inventory that lasted like an hour and a half. So. Life's good.
I've made a commitment for this to be my BOLD transfer. This past transfer I shrank and let Elder Osthed take the lead in everything, because I was too scared. But now I will be BOLD and DO the Lord's work!!! :D

Worst Experience:
Saying goodbye to some people, now I gotta go and say Just Kidding! Ha. Ha. Ha. Awk...

Miracle March:
We've been going around and teaching members about it. And our commitment to each is to invite a friend to meet with us, or to a FHE or church, etc. The Primary President had us come into both Primaries and invite them to bring a friend to church.

Love you all!
Love,
Elder Stowell

No comments:

Post a Comment